Saturday, March 14, 2015

Mac-Man Arcade: 6. 03/14/2015 - The Pi Day

Finally - 03/14/2015
The Pi day, I put everything together. Anyway...It is just a coincidence that it was Pi day, I am not that nerdy.

Ready for assembly:


It looked great! It shouldn't take that long to complete, I was a bit slack in finishing this project, but today...I call it done. "2 Player Bartop Arcade Machine powered by Raspberry Pi".

Finished product:






It does bring back great childhood memories. Not sure how long my excitement will last, I give it 2 weeks :)

Until the next project. will probably write something on my previous projects.


Related Posts for 2 Player Bartop Arcade Machine:

Inspiration
Getting Started
Prototype
My Arcade Cabinet
Mac-Man / Machinko (Marquee Artwork)
03/14/2015 - The Pi Day

2 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic project! I'm curious about how you got the joystick and buttons to work, as I'm working on a similar project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :). I am using Xin-Mo Dual player adapter (for 2 players), it should come with a piece instructions that explains the pins. I did explain a little on what issues I encountered when I hook up the joystick and buttons in http://seangkuan.blogspot.com/2015/01/prototype.html

    I understand the frustration of getting it to work the first time. Make sure you hook up both the players before testing it. "evtest" tool is your best friend in order to make sure your buttons are connected properly. Let me know if you have any issues, I'll see what I can do to help :). Hope it works out for ya!

    ReplyDelete